The ARRC Story
ARRC’s founder and head mediator is Kathryn Mandarano, who started ARRC after many years of working in the legal system as a paralegal. Her goal is to serve her clients by alleviating frustration and achieving peaceful closure in a shorter more cost-effective way.
After witnessing the frustration and struggle that many experience with the legal system, Kathryn researched and studied so that she could offer clients another way to find resolution while still maintaining the possibility of a legal avenue if needed.
ARRC’s method of working with legal counsel means that clients have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, by taking part in mediation.
**Services Available in English, French, Spanish, and Italian**
Founder / Mediator
- Over 12 years of paralegal experience
- Experience in Human Rights – Manitoba Human Rights Commission
- Graduate from Mediation Services Winnipeg – Mediation Skills (2023)
- Q.Med Candidate
- Member, in good standing, of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Institutes of Canada & Manitoba
- Vast experience in high conflict situations
- Communication & Resolution Focused
- Thorough knowledge and acute understanding of a large variety of legislation including, but not limited to:
- The Family Law Act
- The Family Support Enforcement Act
- The Divorce Act
- The Human Rights Code
- Municipal By-laws
- The Labour Relations Act
- The Criminal Code
- The Highway Traffic Act
- The Landlord and Tenant Act
Founder / Mediator
Is ARRC Right For You?
ARRC is beneficial to anyone that would benefit from a tangible written agreement.
If you are…
- A couple moving in together for the first time
- A couples who are/are getting married
- Someone who has friction with neighbours
- Family members who would like to reconcile a damaged relationship
- A family in a dispute over estate issues
- Going through a separation or divorce
- Someone who feels they would like a parenting agreement
- Someone who needs assistance with a dispute
…ARRC may be able to help.